Sunday, November 15, 2015

New writer - Risa

Hi everyone!
My name is Risa, and I am one of the new writes for Chuu! Sugoi! Idol!

This is me, I rarely take photos of myself, so this is from march 2015

I live in a small town called Kungsör in Sweden, and I found out about Hello!Project in mid 2007 by randomly going through videos on youtube, starting from Dir en grey - Kodou, and by that I found Robokiss by W (double u).
So been a fan since then, so now its about 8 years active fan.

My ultimate idol from Hello!Project is former Morning Musume member Niigaki Risa.
And of the current acts, my top 3 members is Tamura Meimi (ANGERME), Ikuta Erina (Morning Musume'15) and Okai Chisato (C-ute), my #1 group is ANGERME.

I wold like to thank C!S!I! for the chance of be a part of this, and please take good care of me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment