Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Reina's Graduation messages + Fans Tribute



910 percent page has translated the graduation messages. 



Reina's message before her graduation ceremony.
Reina: (Blue Panther patterned outfits)
I joined Morning Musume at the age of 13.
As I was called a bad girl, I thought everyone was my enemy at the time.
When I became a member of Otome Gumi, I got my fans.
I decided that I'd work hard only for them.

I should deliver dream, hope. Howver, I make a lot of people worried. Example for, I gave up to update my blog so many times.

I'd like to say sorry for you once.
I'm sorry.
I'll make some troubles some times from now on too.
Can you keep supporting me from now too?

--
Oda: Congratulations for your graduation.
Tanka-san's performance stimulated me.

From Reina: I like the scene Oda retook a pic of an Ice cream so many times.

--
Kudo; I'll cheer for Lovender tool

From Reina: You always buy Reina's goods. but If you ask me, I'll present them by free.
--
Sato: ( She smiled happily )
Reina: Are you grad I'll go away from you?
Sato: It's because I have decided I'll never cry.

I have a lot of things to apologize to Tanasatan.
But It will take me for six hours to tell all. So I don't say about them.

From Reina: I received a text message yesterday "Tanaka, Please postpone your graduation". But there were a lot of mis-writing. So I couldn't understand well"

Lastly Sato Massaki hugged Reina, then, she start crying and couldn't stop the tears.

--
Ishida: When I was scolded in my first shooting.
I was scared so much.but I learned "Greeting is really important in showbiz".

From Reina: your private outfits is not cool. So I'll choose your outfits someday.

--
Iikubo: I'love your character as well as your great charisma.
I'd like to go to a museum together.

From Reina: I don't want to go a museum.
I was glad that you talked me your private time, when we became alone.

--
Suzuki: Tanaka-san gave me an advice around one year after we joined. "Suzuki should listen to the sounds around you more carefully when you sing the part which all members sing"
Owing to your advice, I came to like singing more.

From Reina:
It's good for you to be able to sing loudly.
I like you because you are enjoying live.

--
Sayashi: We will make awesome Morning Musueme from now!

From Reina: I don't say details but I have sung with Sayashi so many times. Actually I have noticed "you change the way of singing" "You seemed to practice so many times."
But.. Above all I like your dance. you have sharp movements on dance. I like to see your dance.
Please do your best for your dance!

--
Reina:( Ikuta's bangs are curled) You looks like a middle age woman. XD
Ikuta: I'll work harder and get all of Tanaka-san's singing parts.
Reina: XD It's impossible XDD
Ikuta: I'll work harder to get a little singing part.
Reina: Please keep being teased by Sayu


--
Fukumura:


Reina: you have a sexy body and look so mature for your age.
And good breeding! But I gazed you seriously. you are a common student girl.

--
Sayu; Reina Congratulations!

Reina: A lot of flowers!


Sayu: You are more beautiful than the flowers. XD

Reina can sing well. I can't do it.

Reina: Certainly! XD

Sayu; Well the comments were only for media. XD
I say frankly from now.
To tell the truth, Reina's graduation is a heavy blow.
Nobody in my same period is in Morning Musume.
I'll not be able to complain to anybody.
What to do?
I was happy because Reinas said "Six-gen is best!".

From Reina.
Recently we can complain a lot together.
But it's a miracle.
When we became members of Morning musume, To tell the truth, I don't like SAyu.
We haven't mind each other.
But In the shooting of SuugakuJyoshi Gakuen, we became friendly.

And here is the graduation tribute that Reia' fans from all over the orld has prepared for her... ENJOY...


No comments:

Post a Comment