Tuesday, October 16, 2012

OMG~ Kawaii Girl Japan Posted Updates On our Page!


Look what surprised me when I opened our Hello! Project Fanpage! Kawaii Girl Japan "the news website with the concept of introducing Kawaii (cuteness) to the whole world" ACTUALLY POSTED on our page about recent H!P updates! Shocking really!


This was truly unexpected, though I have been wondering if anyone from UFA or H!P have ever seen our fanpage ever since they got into facebook. Of course, Kawaii Girl Japan isn't part of UFA, they are a separate entity and they sometimes do interviews about idols and it's being subtitled. So it's great that something like this actually came to visit and provided us with H!P updates.  At first I thought it was just a fan made page just like ours, but then when I checked their website, I've seen their FB page.


So be sure to check out their website and FB page too for both H!P and Non-H!P idols... Hopefully, they'll continue to post updates on our page for H!P News!


No comments:

Post a Comment