Monday, August 27, 2012

Cute's Saikou Music and Kansashiki Heaven Review



Usually, I always prefer the A-side than the B-side...but for this single, I think I'm liking the B-side more =)
Saikou Music

It doesn't allow me to embed so here's the url http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUVHkyI-T8M&feature=player_detailpage

This is probably my favorite one in the single, the first part kinda reminds me of the music in Mario LOL....And I'm sure I'm not the only one who thinks that way! I usually prefer the "mature and cool" side of C-ute than their Cute and genki one. But in this case, I like the songs since it's so catchy, it kinda reminds me of the first time I ever listened to C-ute songs cause it was actually the cuteness of Ookina Ai De Motenashite that made me love C-ute. This really sounds fun to dance with, I'm hoping this would get a PV too like what they did to BK's Loving You Too Much! Now I'm wishing that this was a double A-side single instead. That doesn't sound bad right? I mean, after C-ute's achievement with their last single, they need a little treat too, and of course, the fans as well (for the effort of buying the single? LOL).

Kanashiki Heaven



I like this song too next to Saikou Music, so that makes Aitai Aitai Aitai Na the last one. The guitar intro kinda reminds me of a Taylor Swift Song, like Safe and Sound (or maybe that's just me being such a Hunger Games Fanatic). But nonetheless, I like the transition of the song from having the "country song" feel into a powerful song that is similar to what Buono would do. Now brush off what I said before about this being a double A-side single.....I WANT THIS TO BE A TRIPLE A-SIDE!

No comments:

Post a Comment