Saturday, May 5, 2012

Oricon : Most Anticipated Female Idol Group; S/mileage beats its Seniors

 Oricon conducted a poll about the "Most anticipated Female Idol Group" excluding those who already achieved No. 1 in Oricon charts, so that's an out for Morning Musume, Perfume and AKB48 plus the other 48s  for this category, since such groups had already snatched No. 1 spotssss several times. And so the other groups are given the chance.

Oriocon only ranked the Top 10 and 3 HP groups manage to grab a place in the top 10.

Youngest group in HP, S/mileage manages to rank higher than their more senior groups like Berryz Kobou and C-ute. I didn't totally expect them to rank higher than C-ute but judging from the way S/mileage is right now, they have better promotions compared to the 2 groups and they really are selling well right now. So congratulations to S/mileage for ranking 5th!


See? Vampire charm do works~ Fangs♥


Berryz manages to place 8th. Berryz has been around for quite some time, hopefully they could have their No. 1 for weekly single or album ranking =)




I'm happy with C-ute's latest achievement with regards to their new highest selling single~ 3rd place for "Kimi wa Jitensha Watashi wa Densha de Kitaku" isn't that bad. Hopefully, their next single will give them their No. 1 in weekly chart! C-ute actually ranked 10th, and I'm a little bit disappointed since I was expecting them to rank higher than that, but maybe that's just me being biased since I'm more of a C-ute fan than any other group in HP.

Seriously??? We can do better than 10th!


 Moreover, the group that ranked first place is 5-member idol group Momoiro Clover Z. I'm not familiar with the group, though I've seen them in some guestings from time to time, so I don't really have much to say about them but Congratulations =)




Here's the ranking's result

1. Momoiro Clover Z
2. Nogizaka46 <<<< I thought they already had no. 1 with their latest single???
3. Fairies <<<< Yay, I'm actually liking this group, I love Beat Generation ♥
4. Idoling!!!
5. S/mileage
6. HKT48
7. SUPER☆GiRLS
8. Berryz Koubou
9. 9nine
10. C-ute


No comments:

Post a Comment