Sunday, May 27, 2012

I'm Loving the NEW MoMusu ♥


I like the new look of Morning Musume alot and I'm super duper glad that they're just getting better (skip the pyoko pyoko chicken period) singles after singles since "Only you". And with the release of their photos for their 50th single specifically for "One.Two.Three" it was just so stunning, they all look so fresh, "hot" and cute all at the same time. It's like the whole new Momusu was incorporated into this concept.

I've seen their first live performance with Sayu as their leader, performing their 50th single. So my INITIAL reaction/ comments to them is that they all look great. I really liked the song, despite that the spotlight is given to Reina and Riho, it's not that surprising and really, I don't have any problems with that personally. The new gens still need time to fully stabilize their vocal abilities and as for Sayu.......well..... she's doing better =). When I heard the title for their 50th single, the first thing that came into my mind was "Britney Spears" for "One.Two.Three" so I kinda expected a pop-dance type of song and yes, it did not disappoint me! As for their "Manterou Show", it reminded me of Demi Lovato's "Skyscraper" and I'm not really sure what to expect but hopefully, it would be something awesome. (Hey, don't bash on me for mentioning these people, I'm not comparing them, just stating what popped up first on my mind ^_^) I can't really make an official comment on it yet since it was just a raw video, but the dance is pretty cool, I think and I just can't wait for the whole thing to wrap up and infects the online community.

P.S
I'm loving Reina, Riho, Ayumi, Eripon and now............Haruna!!! She looks gorgeous in their photo!


No comments:

Post a Comment