Thursday, April 19, 2012

#19 Version "Kimi wa Jitensha Watashi wa Densha de Kitaku" [Mai Hagiwara Drama Ver.]

Maimai's drama version is here! I can't believe this! It's the 19th video now, and it's almost the end of the month.. *saaad*
Look at her cute pretty eyes, this made me smile a lot.. XDDD
Anyways, Maimai's version has different kawaii scenes, such as the 3 different lip versions, and some scenes where she looks at the camera cutely, and with some serious faces too. I love the scene where she laughs, which is pretty amazing. The last part is so cuuuuuuuute! As you can see in the photo shown above, kawaiii!!
Like it? or love it! of course!!! LOVE IT!
Anyways, I can't wait to see Maimi's drama version. I saw some teasers during the latest Hello!Pro Time episode.. I can't waaaaiiiiiit!

No comments:

Post a Comment