Saturday, February 4, 2012

Pocket Morning Berryz Weekly Q&A (Week of 2/3/2012) from H!O~!!!

Hello everyone, here's this week's, "Pocket Morning Berryz Weekly Q&A" from H!O.
Please enjoy~^^~

Q. If you could go to a fairy-tale world, which story would you like to try going to?



"Alice in Wonderland"
Alice is cute ♪




Hansel and Gretel ♪
I'll eat the whole candy house ☆




Toy Story




Kaguya-hime




☆Alice in Wonderland☆
⇒I feel like I'd make more friends~




Snow White.




Cinderella
Reason: I want to try wearing glass slippers.




I was hoping to see some traditional Japanese stroies but I guess our girls love European fairy-tales~~~
I personally don't like European fairy-tales because the true stories are too gruesome..... It's like reading some horror stories..
Thanks to "Hans Christian Andersen" & "Disney" for beautify the stories~!!!

Haha~ Captain wants to be an Alice because she's cute~★
I am with you, Momo!!! All you can eat sweet house is the best!
But I thought you were gonna say something like "Momotaro"!
Chii-chan in Toy Story, it will be an awesome story~^^~
Suu-chan likes sad story~
Haha~ I think you have enough friends Miya~!!!
Kuma-chan will become the queen instead of Snow White~♥
The first thing came to my mind when I saw the word "Cinderella" is Fukuda Kanon!!!
Anyway~ No, Risako if it fits you have to marry the prince and I don't like that!


Sources:
Original Japanese text is
here.
Translation from
Hello!Online.

No comments:

Post a Comment