Friday, January 27, 2012

Pocket Morning ℃-ute Weekly Q&A (Week of 1/26/2012) from H!O~!!!

Hello everyone, here's this week's, "Pocket Morning ℃-ute Weekly Q&A" from H!O.
Please enjoy~^^~


Q. Tell us about a lucky thing that's happened to you recently.



The lady at the shop gave me a monaka as a freebie!!
I was soothed by the really cute lady ♪





Um, Ben・E・King-san let me take a picture with him





When I was shopping, stuff came with lots of bonus freebies!!
(like schedule books or sleeping bags (lol))





Miyabi-chan did a Miya-beam for me (照*vωv*`)





I bought new clothes recently.





Maimi & Airi got some freebies, good for them~^^~!!!
Nakky, that was so long time ago~~~ Like 2 months ago!
Chissa, you are the one lucky girl~★
Yay~ Maimia bought some new clothes~
I guess lucky thing is that she found the real cute or pretty ones?






Source:
Original Japanese text is
here.
Contents are from
Hello!Online.

No comments:

Post a Comment