Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Berryz Koubou New Profile Photos!

Berryz Koubou just updated their website with their beautiful profile photos!
These outfits are for their upcoming 8th album named "Ai no Album 8".

 I expected for their new single outfits to be in their new profile photos, but since the album will be released first, it's a little expected and I like how the album outfits turned out. My first expression was they were wearing choir outfits which are really great. I'm may not be a very big fan of them, but this made me excited on how it will come out..
Reserve your copies already guys!
This album will be released this coming February 22
and also don't forget to reserve your copies for their new single which will be a double a-side! It's going to be released this coming March 21!

Berryz Koubou Official Website

No comments:

Post a Comment