Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Pocket Morning Weekly Q&A (week of 11/20/2011) from H!O~!!!

Hello everyone, here's this week's, "Pocket Morning Weekly Q&A" from H!O.
Please enjoy~^^~



Question: Please think of a shout you would use to fire yourself up!

Naaa----!!!!!


Yasuda Kei!



Hyaho-i!♪


In the group, it's "Ganbatte Ikimasshoi"
[let's give it our all]... Personally, I'd use
"Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu!!" [please treat me kindly]
or "Ittekimasu!" [I'll be back] ☆


Daijoubu! Daijoubu! Kinchoushitenai...
[It's okay! No worries! I'm not nervous...]
(sweats) (Talking to myself)


Let's eat a strawberry d=(・v・)=b


Cider!


Dokkoi sho-! (All)



Daijoubu Daijoubu!! Ganbarou \(≧o≦)/
[It's okay, No worries!! Let's do our best]



Oh Yeah!!!



It would be "Ganbare" [Do your best]
Being told that makes me feel fired up.


Shaa!



Sayu, your answer is awesome~^^~!!!
Eripon's answer is really strange & interesting at the same time!!!
It seems to me Masaki is not sure about her answer~




Source:
Original Japanese text is
here.
Contents are from
Hello!Online.

No comments:

Post a Comment