Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Pocket Morning Weekly Q&A (week of 11/20/2011) from H!O~!!!

Hello everyone, here's this week's, "Pocket Morning Weekly Q&A" from H!O.
Please enjoy~^^~



Question: What H!P member do you think would protect you from a robber/thief?

Okai-chan.


Yajima Maimi-chan. She has a sense of justice,
and muscle power, too!!↑


Maasa!!!


Okai Chisato-chan. I think she would
make him run just with her tension (^^)


Yajima Maimi-san. She's strong,
so a thief would lose in no time ♪


Sudou-san (>v<)=b


Sudou Maasa-san.


Okai Chisato-san.



Suzuki Kanon-san. She's always nice
to me, so I think she would fight
with me if a thief would come in (≧v≦)☆



Niigaki Risa-san. She's very reliable
and seems strong. As a leader, she would
definitely protect me.



Senpais - Tanaka-san, Niigaki-san,
Michishige-san, Mitsui-san. They're all very
nice so I think they would protect me.



Niigaki-san ☆



I love MM's answers in this question!!
Gaki-san & Aika & Kanon have right idea~ Chissa can be really fearsome!!!
Sayu & Mizuki also have right idea! Maimi will take down a thief in no time~!
Ren-chan & Eripon & Riho believe in Maasa-chan's "POWER" like most of H!P members~!!!
Haruna picked Kanon! Seems really odd choice to me but I think Haruna can take out a thief without Kanon's help~ Because she's ready to fight!!!
Haha~ Ayumi & Haruka chose Gaki-san~! I like Ayumi's answer, she said Gaki-san seems strong~^^~
Yay~! Keep believe in your senpais, Masaki~ They will protect you, no matter what!!!




Source:
Original Japanese text is
here.
Contents are from
Hello!Online.

No comments:

Post a Comment