Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Pocket Morning Berryz Weekly Q&A (Week of 11/25/2011) from H!O~!!!

Hello everyone, here's this week's, "Pocket Morning Berryz Weekly Q&A" from H!O.
Please enjoy~^^~

Q. Tell us the yell you use to get fired up!



Berryz Kobo Ikube~!!




When I'm nervous, I always say, "Momochi is a girl who can do it ♪ All right, Let's do our best ♪"!!




Berryz Kobo Ikube~.




"Berryz Kobo Ikube~!" of course, right!




I put "beam" on the end of my name!!
So for Miya it's Miyabeam, and I want others to do the same thing.



For Berryz Kobo, it's "Berryz Kobo Ikube~!" ☆




In Berryz Kobo I do "Berryz Kobo Ikube" and by myself, "All right!"



Wow~! Risako answered in full sentence~^^~!!!
But I am really confused right now... What does "Berryz Kobo Ikube" mean? I think it's "Let's go, Berryz Kobo" or "Berryz Kobo, Let's go"~!!! (I should've studied Japanese when I was young...)
Anyway~
Most of members answered with "Berryz Kobo Ikube"~
Haha~ Momo, how cute~^^~!!!
Is something going on with Miya~?! Her answer is getting like someone~^^~ But I love it!!!



Sources:
Original Japanese text is
here.
Translation from
Hello!Online.

No comments:

Post a Comment