Monday, September 26, 2011

Belated Happy Anniversary Chuu!Sugoi!Idol!

So, before I forget this one again! Last September 17 was the anniversary of Chuu!Sugoi!Idol.. so....

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY CHUU!SUGOI!IDOL!
I surely can't believe why I forgot the special date of this blog, and it's almost 10 days before I realize about it.
It's been a year since this blog has been officially opened nee..
Chuu!Sugoi!Idol was named before as "MyMeLyricist", since I named it after Maimi's name.. and I've been writing lyrics during those times..
Glad to found one of the screen shots. So, here's the first image ever since I opened this blog

Also, this blog was opened meant for Kuraki Mai, Metantei Conan, and Hello!Project.. So, if you had noticed some of my first posts, they're not really related to H!P.
Well, I decided to change it to be a fulltime H!P fanblog.
and that's the reason why I changed the name to something cuter, and unique..
The second image when I transformed MyMeLyricist blog into Chuu!Sugoi!Idol. Maimai is my most favorite idol, so I decided to make her as the blog's image.

Afterwards, since I thought having more bloggers would be great. I invited two of my friends to join me and be a team. They're Little Miyo and Ayachii.. Actually, Ayachii was no longer part of the CCS team, due to some unknown reasons. I'm totally disappointed when she told me to let her quit. She's one of the best bloggers I know, so far.
Not long enough, Little Miyo and I decided to have an audition or search for the new bloggers/authors and admins. That's why then we found Miu and Min. Miu has an experience of blogging, and even Min said he still don't have the knowledge of blogging, I love his effort and hard work to learn.
second design after transforming the blog into Chuu!Sugoi!Idol. Since I found a photo of Maimai doing the kiss thingy. I immediately change the theme. Well, it's a symbol, since CHUU means KISS.

I'm proud being with these amazing people. Without them, I may never reach this far. It's amazing that I'll celebrate this special day with them.. :) Hopefully, when we'll found more authors, if we want to. It's going to be great. I think we'll do that next year, and they'll be called as the Sankies?
Oh, well. Please look forward to it minna-san!
Thank you so much for reading our blog.. It really mean for us.
Let's all support H!P Together
and
Arigatou Gozaimasu!

2 comments: