Saturday, July 9, 2011

Minna no Rhythm Tengoku: Tsunuku Invades Nintendo Wii


A new game for Wii is set to release on July 21st. "Rhythm Tengoku" series features soundtracks composed by producer Tsunuku. According to Tokyohive, there are music mini-games like cheering on an idol, I'm not sure if it HP idols will be on it since this is the first time I heard about this game and there will also be speed-eating eggs and even helping lizards find love. Okay, the last two sounds funny to me, XD XD XD.

Tsunuku will be releasing the newest game in the series called "Minna no Rhythm Tengoku" and this is said to have more than 50 mini games. The game will include new songs by Nice Girl Project artists, which are The Possible, Canary Club, Ogawa Mana and more. This will also be featured on a new soundtrack "Minna no Rhythm Tengoku Zenkyokushuu".

If you want to check out the game here's their OFFICIAL WEBSITE.

1 comment:

  1. I would buy this but I'd want to wait for it to be localized... Unfortunately, I doubt it'd be brought over to the USA, sadly. Just because it's supposed to have Japanese-language music as a main feature. I could end up being pleasantly surprised, though, and in that case, you can bet I'll buy this game.

    ReplyDelete