Thursday, June 16, 2011

C-ute's Link For The Concert That'll Be Broadcasted in YT















The link for C-ute's concert that'll be broadcasted in Youtube is now available..
I'm glad that they already make things ready for people to prepare their selves. I'm so excited to watch the concert LIVE. Since it's been my dream to watch a concert of H!P in very live, so this excites me the most.
I know it's not really necessary to make an entry about this, since people can find it themselves.
But, this will help you guys go directly to the link address.
Anyway, don't forget to watch C-ute's concert this coming Saturday, June 18, 2011, 14:45 JST. The time is quite advance that the exact time given in the announcement, but tune in so that you can catch up on time!
Here's the LINK!

2 comments:

  1. Does that mean I have to get up at 5 in the morning on the 18?

    ReplyDelete
  2. what is that time if you are in say new york?

    ReplyDelete