Friday, September 17, 2010

Morning Musume “Furusato”

This time will be Furusato, one of my most favorite old songs in Morning Musume. There are five PV for these single, the main released PV, the special shots of Takahashi Ai, Niigaki Risa, Tsuji Nozomi, and Yaguchi mari, and I included some concerts. My favorite shot was Niigaki Risa, she nailed the notes perfectly(in my opinion)

Romaji Lyrics

Toukyou de hitori kurashitara
Kaasan no yasashisa kokoro ni shimita
Toukyou ni hitori de ita kara
Aitsu wo suki ni nareta no

Shitsuren shichatta wa
Naitemo ii kana?
Tsugi no yasumi ni
Sukoshi kaeru kara

Namida tomaranakutemo
Mukashi no you ni shikatte My Mother
Namida tomaranai kamo
Wagamama na musume de gomen ne Mother

Toukyou de hitori kurashitemo
Watashi wa mukashi no watashi noi manma
Okeshou suru no oboeta wa
Anmari umakunai kedo

Tanoshii hi ga atta
Aitsu ga ita kara
Koi wa suteki ne
Samishikunakatta

Namida tomaranai no wa
Anshin shita sei da yo My Mother
Namida tomaranai kedo
Mata koi suru keredo ii deshou Mother

Nagareboshi wo mitara
Nani wo inorou kana?
Sha la, sha la la la, sha la la la la la la la

Namida tomaranakutemo
Mukashi no you ni shikatte My Mother
Namida tomaranai kamo
Wagamama na musume de gomen ne Mother

English Translation

Living alone in Tokyo
Moms kindness permeated my heart
Because I was alone in Tokyo
I was able to fall in love with him

It was an unrequited love, is it okay if I cry?
Next vacation
Im gonna go back home for a bit

Even if my tears dont stop
Scold me like you used to, Mom
My tears might not stop
Im sorry Im such a selfish daughter
Mother

Even if I lived alone in Tokyo
Im still the same person as before
I remembered to put on my makeup
Even though Im no good at it

Ive had fun days because he was there
Love is wonderful
I wasnt lonely at all

My tears wont stop because
Im so relieved, my mother
My tears wont stop, but
Its okay if I fall in love again, isnt it?
Mother

Seeing a falling star
What should I wish for
Sha la
Sha la la la
Sha la la la la la la la

Even if my tears dont stop
Scold me like you used to, my mother
My tears might not stop
Im sorry Im such a selfish daughter
Mother

This is a five-minute song which have a short lyrics. weird, huh? when you listen to it, the music in the end is a minute long. But totally love this one.

This single was one of the song which I really understand most. Its seems to be about a daughter who regret about something; maybe she regret of falling in love to the person she met when she moved in Tokyo. She decided to move and live in Tokyo all by her own and her mother supports her decision. But as the time goes, without her mothers guide or something we call limitations maybe, she fall in love to a guy and just easily broke her heart. It is common for a girl who just broke her heart to cry for a very long moment, you fellow girls have experienced these things too, right? then its a good song to listen(for me^_^). She thought of her self of going back home (which seems to be the meaning of the title Furusato” ‘hometown) and heartily said Its better to live at home since she can still hear her mothers advice about things like love.

I can still understand more deeply about this one, but I think this is the better explanations so far, itll just confuse you more. Anyway, click those links of you want to watch the videos of Furusato sang by the different artists.

Furusato Main PV

Niigaki Risa Special Shot

Takahashi ai Special Shot

Tsuji Nozomi Special Shot

Yaguchi Mari Special Shot

Natsumi Abe Live Version

Sayumi Michishige solo version in MMs08 Haru ~single Daizenshuu!!~

Koharu’s Graduation Song

Junjun, Linlin, Aika and Koharu’s version during H!P 10th Anniversary concert in 2007

No comments:

Post a Comment